Thursday, June 04, 2009

mother F.

i got into a minor car accident, at Sengkang East Way, just outside the bustop of compasspoint. it happened on tues(june2). but, IT WAS NOT MY FAULT.

i was driving on lane1(extreme right), and this grey mercedes E240 'SFM 7909T' suddenly came out from his filter lane(on the extreme left side of the road), swerved 3 lanes and cut in front of me.

like what the hell! it was like he was driving horizontally!

i was obviously quite far away from him, and he obviously was super reckless in his driving skills. firstly, asshole didnt check clear before coming out, and secondly, he drove as if he didnt see my car!

i mean, it could go bothways if i was on lane 3, the lane which he would have merged into from the filter road, BUT OMG, i was at lane 1!!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW FAR AWAY THAT IS FOR SOMEONE TO BE CUTTING IN?

anyway, he swung his tail into the left front side of my car. i literally stopped when i heard the 'thud', but that asshole just continued driving. so you could hear the metal scratching and the whole "zrattttttttt" thing.

so after hitting and overtaking me, HE DROVE OFF. wtf!

i gave chase and repeatedly horned him. he only stopped after turning right at Sengkang East Road, travelling towards TPE. that was like a whole 200M-300M away!

ME: hey uncle! why didnt you stop?

ASSHOLE: why?

ME: (increasingly irritated) you swerved into my lane and banged my car, didnt you know? cant you feel it?

ASSHOLE: you bang me from behind what, its your fault.

ME: WHHHHHHHAAAAAATTT? you came in from the filter lane, and if you went to proper basic theory lessons, you would have known that in such cases, you are only allowed to go into the most left lane, BUT YOU CAME CUTTING THROUGH 3 LANES TO LANE 1.

and then he shut up.

after all the hoohah, i reported in to the insurance agent and done the necessary. that man, that pompous OLD man didnt wanna do a private settlement. he appeared so damn confident of himself and his money. it seemed that going through the whole insurance claiming was nothing as compared to just paying me for my damages.

that was tuesday.

so this morning (thursday), he called me. i got woken up from my sleep to a call from "car banger - tay poh cheok".

ASSHOLE: i think we should settle it ourselves, you pay for your own car damages and i'll tend to mine because i'm intending to change my mercedes.

ME: (seriously waking up in the morning to this is sooo not cool) HUH? but if i didnt meet you, if you didnt hit me, i wouldnt have to pay for anything to do with my car anyway!

ASSHOLE: but i'm going to change my car you see.. so you go talk to you insurance agent then get back to me.

i have sooo many __ thoughts in my head right now about the whole incident.

so in the end, the compromise was that he was to pay me $150 for the damages and all is settled. I AM SOOOO NOT HAPPY AND I HAVE LITERALLY NO SAY OVER IT BECAUSE APPARENTLY I'M TOO YOUNG TO SAY/KNOW ANYTHING IN THE EYES OF THE ADULTS.

my repairs, will cost more. the lost of car usage means something to me as well and omg all the guy is gonna pay is just 150bucks.

SFM 7909T was the mercedes car that hit me. Tay Poh Cheok is the driver.

and i know 150bucks is NOT enough to make me forget this thing.

i hate this injustice. i hate the whole "lets just get it settled lahhh. at least he is paying something"

my only consolation is that i hope the car he is changing his merc to is a chery QQ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home